We at MyPicBook, recognize the importance of maintaining your privacy and value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for customer information privacy. Please read this policy to learn about how we treat user information we collect on our website www.mypicbook.in
You may provide us with two types of information
Site use information when you browse through the site.
To improve the responsiveness of the site for our users, we may use 'cookies' to assign each visitor a unique, random number as User ID to understand the user's individual interest using identified computer/any other device.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself by registering with us, we'll have no way of knowing who you are even if we assign cookie to your computer or any other device.
Our web servers automatically collects limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type.Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come from.
Personal Information you knowingly choose to disclose
• Contact Information- When you register to be a user of the site, you provide us with your name, phone number, gender which is purely for data point of view, email address and password.
• Your personal photos- We only have access to the photos you choose to upload under your account when creating your order or otherwise, which are also subject of our policy of the users.
• Payment and billing information-We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you order from our website. We don't collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
• Information you post - We collect information you post in a public or on a third-party social media site relating to our product/website/company only.
• We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
• We use information to contact you. We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
• We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
• We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
• We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
• We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products.
• We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your order.
• We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third parties.
We may share information with the following third parties:
• Who perform services on our behalf.We may share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors etc.
Secured Information Transmission
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, you are requested not to send private information to the publisher by email.
Some of the information you may enter on the site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128-bit encryption services, which are enabled by Let`s Encrypt Authority X3. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP.